Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The End

May 5- Lakewood, Colorado

Well the trip is over and I have been back in the states for almost a week now. It has been so weird being back. There was definite culture shock getting back and having American money again and also seeing things like a Starbucks on every corner. Its so weird to think back and look back on the trip. It already feels like it was years ago or that I dreamed the entire thing. It was so surreal to be there and now even more surreal to be back in the states. I feel like I learned so much (not necessarily school wise but about life) and that I have grown so much also. It was amazing to more or less live another life for 3 months and being able to see how I react and live being around new people, places and things. To say the trip was awesome would be the biggest understatement however there are no words to describe it. Living and being in Argentina was the best and greatest experience in my life and all I can do it hope to go back someday.

No comments: